Forum

Re: Challenge  

By: c2 on April 24, 2017, 8:07 a.m.

I've managed to solve all 3 codes, but I can't get the answers accepted. Is the second code upper or lower case? Are quotation marks required - one place says yes and one says no.

Hi,

the second code is written "normally" i.e. with upper case first letter, e.g. "Example".
No quotation marks are used.

Chris

By: be on June 1, 2017, 1:19 a.m.

… but I can't get the answers accepted …

Hello.
I saw you solved this challenge at 2017-04-24. Could you please give the other participants a hint how you overcome your problem. Others might stumple upon the same problem.
Thanks.

By: hamster147 on June 1, 2017, 8:10 a.m.

I had a problem getting the answers accepted because I was using the wrong case. The previous post clarified the format required, and my answers were accepted.

By: Konubixe on May 16, 2021, 2:23 p.m.

Hi,

after some tries to get my answers accepted I'm not really sure whether my solutions are ok. Only the third one is sure I think. There is some propability for a solution for the first part but missing sense of the cleartext makes it unsure.
The first letter of the second solution can only be guessed since there is no second occurrence in the text (or is it?).
With a look to my tries in your logfile it would be interesting how far away my solutions are… [HTML_REMOVED]

By: nbr90 on May 19, 2021, 4:32 p.m.

Hi,
your next to last attempt is so close to the right solution. you are on the right track.
I don't want to spoil things.
PM me if you need further help.

Currently 30 guests and 0 members are online.