Forum

Challenge "The Last Note"  

By: admin on Sept. 22, 2014, 10:13 p.m.

You can find a short encrypted note at the end of the novel "Die achte Offenbarung" by Karl Olsberg. Decrypt the secret message!
Read more...

Re: Challenge  

By: rm on Sept. 22, 2014, 11:45 p.m.

Ich verstehe nicht ganz warum meine Lösung nicht angenommen wird. Ein Zeichen ist nicht ganz eindeutig oder?

By: Veselovský on Sept. 23, 2014, 12:28 a.m.

The same for me, I spent 14 trials.

By: be on Sept. 23, 2014, 9:19 a.m.

The same for me, I spent 14 trials.

I am sorry. We will check and come back.

By: bgr on Sept. 23, 2014, 10:47 a.m.

The same for me, answer is not accepted. But I assume that the remaining, not identified character is not part of the answer, right?

bgr

By: be on Sept. 23, 2014, 2:27 p.m.

But I assume that the remaining, not identified character is not part of the answer, right?bgr

Correct, the solution contains only capital letters and blanks.
And I am very sorry that I have to say, we have a problem at the server with calling Python scripts. So no solution of this challenge is currently accepted. However, we will award correct solutions which have been sent in already later then.

By: aurelie on Sept. 24, 2014, 12:44 p.m.

Hello,

as mentioned before we had issues with our server and the Python script for this challenge. We wanted to use a script to make entering the solution more convenient - but the opposite happened!
We have disabled the script and from now on only one solution (remember to use capital letters and blanks!) is accepted. I have checked it with my account, it should work!

For all of you who have already solved the challenge but could not have the solution accepted: We have manually checked all attempts and awarded you with the corresponding number of points. If you think that you entered the correct solution, please let us know and we'll check the log data once again.

We apologize for all the inconvenience!

By: glasshopper on Oct. 15, 2020, 8:25 a.m.

The solution is in German?

By: tryone144 on Oct. 15, 2020, 11:44 a.m.

Yes, the solution is in German.

Re: Challenge "The Last Note"  

By: Peter on July 13, 2022, 1:18 a.m.

Also not clear why my solution is not accepted. There're two symbols that indicate something other than letters, which are not part of the solution to enter. However, it is not accepted. Can you please have a look?

By: rwst on Dec. 16, 2022, 6:20 p.m.

"An error occured while checking your solution. "

There seems to be a technical problem at the moment. Can you please check?

Thanks, rwst

By: newton on Dec. 17, 2022, 7:52 p.m.

@rwst Thanks for letting us know. The issue should be fixed.

Currently 29 guests and 0 members are online.