Forum

Challenge "Advent-Challenge — Part 2"  

By: admin on Dec. 16, 2017, 7:20 p.m.

Mike would like to belong to the cryptographers. Can you help him to find out their meeting point at the Christmas market?
Read more...

Re: Challenge  

By: Greko on Dec. 18, 2017, 11:32 a.m.

Hi,

I am pretty sure that I enter the correct solution for this challenge but it does not get accepted. Would it be possible for any of the admins to check my solution?

Also there are some aspects of the format that are not so clear to me.
Do we have to enter a space between the date and the time and between the time and the place?
The time has to be entered in a 24 hours format or a 12 hours format? For example 18:00 or 06:00?
The place has to be all capitals?
Do we have to include commas?

So a solution like this is in the correct format?
31.12.2017, 23:59, ZURICH

Best regards,
Greko

Re: Challenge  

By: Greko on Dec. 18, 2017, 5:05 p.m.

OK, problem solved. The above format is the correct one but there is a "tricky point".
It is kind of tricky if you do not have the keyboard layout of a specific language…

Best regards,
Greko

Re: Challenge "Advent-Challenge — Part 2"  

By: Integral on Dec. 26, 2022, 1:08 p.m.

Hi, I'm pretty sure to have the correct 45 messages , but I can't transform them to readable text, for most of them. Can anyone give me some advice ? Many thanks in advance.

Last edited by: Integral on Dec. 26, 2022, 1:08 p.m., edited 1 time in total.

By: newton on Dec. 26, 2022, 1:40 p.m.

@Integral I (MysteryTwister Staff) can only give you hints when you're close to a solution (i.e. you submitted something and it's just slightly off). Maybe this one requires more step to get the solution? :)

By: Integral on Dec. 27, 2022, 11:44 a.m.

@newton: Fair enough ! ... back to work ...

Currently 24 guests and 0 members are online.